What are you going to do?
As a payroll specialist at Tesla you are responsible for accurate and complete payroll processing for several EMEA countries. In this role you will be part of the global payroll accounting team and report to the senior payroll accounting manager.
Some responsibilities you as a payroll specialist have are:
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of various EMEA payroll data in accordance with prescribed timetables;
- Work close with HR and other stakeholders to ensure compliance with local legislation and SOX controls;
- Identify and execute payroll process improvements;
- Address payroll inquiries from employees in a timely manner;
- Document and maintain the payroll procedures manual;
- Prepare materials for external or internal auditors and provide additional explanations when required.
Where are you going to work?
Tesla is an American producer of electric cars, trucks and energy storing systems for houses, industrial and electricity networks. They operate in a worldwide network of shops to sell their vehicles. Did you know Tesla is named after Nikola Tesla, an electrical engineer and physicist? The founder of Tesla is Elon Musk. Tesla’s presence in the Netherlands is huge because of it’s excellent shipping options. The European headquarters is located in Amsterdam, but Tilburg holds the companies assembly factory and European warehouse.
What do we ask?
- You are experienced in processing international payroll
- Relevant education in finance or payroll administration
- Understand and comply with all SOX controls and departmental processes and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- You are an advanced Excel user
- Able to cope with working in a fast-paced international environment