Endologix LLC is a California-based global medical device company dedicated to improving patients’ lives by providing innovative therapies for the treatment of vascular disease.
Its existing products can treat a wide range of vascular diseases. Excellent clinical results are achieved through meticulous attention to product design, manufacturing, and training, backed by leading clinical evidence. Endologix’s vision is to provide physicians with groundbreaking technology, the best device for each patient. When it comes to patient welfare, Endologix is never satisfied with the status quo.
Since its inception, the company’s mission has been to save and improve patients’ lives by providing physicians with innovative solutions. The focus is on developing breakthrough therapies. The strong product base will broaden the focus to other areas of vascular disease.
Endologix is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst based in the European office in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, who is willing to contribute to the success of the company. You will work with various disciplines throughout the global and European organization such as Supply Chain, Sales, Quality and Marketing & Operations.
Supply Chain Analyst
As a Supply Chain Analyst, you are the essential link in the internal team and the group of field colleagues at Endologix. Endologix is committed to continuous improvements and the launch of new products. High quality, financial management, and optimal service are crucial for achieving these goals and are literally a matter of life. With a budget of 15 million euros, your role is significant.
As spider in the web in this international supply chain, you manage the inventories of European locations with careful consideration and strong coordination. Warehouse processes, procurement activities, distribution channels, and collaboration with distributors—all fall within your purview. It’s a fascinating challenge where your meticulous analysis of information, inventory levels, cycle counts, and goods flows forms the basis for actions, management decisions, and forecasts. This includes managing inventory at larger customers, consignment sales, trunk stock locations, and logistics service providers.
The daily demand planning and its analysis might be more complex than it initially seems. Consider the numerous product combinations, capital intensity, and shelf-life data. The value as a supply chain analyst translates into reporting on inventory, logistics, and sales metrics. Organization being the key to your success. The assessments you make lead to actions; perhaps you identify potential risks and propose low-risk solutions, which is certainly expected of you. Inventory reduction where possible, destruction where unavoidable, repairing damaged devices where it is meaningful. Or even a recall, sometimes it’s inevitable. All of this forms the puzzle that reflects your meticulous approach, reliability, and indispensability. Perhaps the “blue” element in your performance? The routine site-management reviews rely on your flowcharts, analyses, and reports as evidence of being in control. During internal and external inspections and audits, you are the expert. Also, in new projects and continuous improvement initiatives, the supply chain analyst directly contributes to Endologix’s strategic goals. Isn’t it a tremendous motivation that a perfectly operating supply chain can help more people with implants?
Although described above, nevertheless a point-by-point enumeration of the tasks:
- Responsible for inventory management throughout European stock locations
- Monitors and analyzes the usage and forecast inputs to provide a reasonable demand plan.
- Responsible for cycle count reconciliation activities for throughout European locations
- Coordinates and optimizes service levels with 3PL warehouses and carriers.
- Responsible for EDI reconciliation of warehouse inventory, ensures EDI errors are resolved.
- Submits routine reports of inventory, logistics and sales metrices.
- Analyzes PAR levels for Permanent Consignment and Trunk Stock locations
- Identifies potential business risks and addresses them to management.
- Supports minimizing excess and obsolete exposure and product write off/scrap.
- Prepares reports and assesses metrics for periodic Site Management Reviews
- Coordinates and prioritizes rework of damaged devices.
- Supports project implementation and continues improvement initiatives.
- Subject matter expert during internal and external inspections and audits
Back-up Customer Service Representative and back-up daily sales reporting
Skills and qualifications
- Solicit and apply feedback to meet customer expectations promptly.
- Innovate and champion solutions, leveraging technology effectively and promoting continuous learning.
- Contribute actively to a cooperative team atmosphere, demonstrating commitment to shared objectives.
- Handle day-to-day challenges competently, thriving in uncertainty, adapting to changes, and managing multiple tasks efficiently.
- Function as both a team player and leader, providing feedback, challenging norms, and pursuing continuous professional development.
- Strive for quality results with a sense of urgency, earning a reputation for reliability.
- Make timely, informed decisions, intelligently managing risks.
- Proactively seek and analyze information, develop alternative solutions, and act decisively.
- Respond with sensitivity to diverse perspectives, fostering open communication and respect.
- Deliver effective presentations and create accurate and comprehensive documents.
Education and experience
- Minimum of four years of relevant experience in industries such as medical devices or pharmaceuticals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Familiarity with quality system requirements and good manufacturing practices.
- Robust skills in data analysis, data management, and quantitative analysis.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, along with effective planning and prioritization skills.
- Customer-focused with a strong drive for achieving results.
- Fluent in spoken and written English; additional language skills are advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrating diplomacy and effective communication.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, cross-functional team environment.
Are you interested?